List of Messages in the Database
Database index page
Contribute a message to be included in the database
by signing the Guest Book or sending a message
The O'Hara Guestbook
Letters to the Editor
Submit a Message
801. Hello O'Hara rellies, I'm the grand daughter of Ruben Rolland O'Hara of Princeton, KY.
by Kate O'Hara
802. Hi, Its a long shot, as I don't have a lot of detail. I am looking for information about by Great great great Granddad ; James O'Hara born in "Ireland" circa 1817, who married Hannah in England. First appears in 1851 census in Kingsbury, Staffs, UK. passed away 9/10/64 in Over Whitacre [Warwickshire]. Can any body help? Regards Dave.
by Dave Glover
803. I see my cousin Tricia posted on here [on March 30, 2015 (note 753)]. Our great great GF is Michael O'Hara from Longford, Ireland (Killoe Parish). He settled in New Orleans, Louisiana in the Irish Channel. His son John is my GF's father and his son Robert is my grandfather.
by Karen O'Hara
804. I would like to contact a Brendan O’Hara from Melbourne, AU, re Joseph and Margaret O’Hara (nee Carroll). I received a message from him which referred me to this site. He was looking for any information on Joseph and Margaret O’Hara's arrival in Melbourne around 1860. I have been chasing the same information for 40 years. Our tree goes back to Thomas O’Hara (1750) from Rush, Dublin. Details can be found in my two previous messages at this site, namely Messages no. 707 (April 23, 2013) and no. 750 (March 7, 2015) at this site. Any assistance, thoughts or ideas, would be gracefully accepted. William (Bill) O'Hara.
by William (Bill) O'Hara
805. I have been unsuccessful in tracing my O'Hara ancestry. My father is Gerald Joseph O'Hara born 1933 and deceased 1977. His father was Joseph Crawford O'Hara. I know that his dob is 12/18/1889 and that he was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylivania. He married young to Anna Volava or Volata and divorced young also. Had a daughter, Gladys from that marriage (lived in Indiana for a time). He married my grandmother, Angela Niebergall-O'Hara in Chicago where my Dad was born. Joseph's father was born in New York and his mother was born in Ireland. But I have been unable to learn anything more about who Joseph's parents were and their ancestry back to Ireland. It interesting that my DNA results showed a higher percentage of Scottish than Irish. If anyone can help make some kind of connection, it would be appreciated!
by Kathy O'Hara Gracyalny
Top of page